Notice # 2023-013 | 03-Mar-2023
How to make a Wire/International Transfer
In order to expedite payment instructions and to comply with FATF rules and straight through processing of payments, we kindly request you to observe the following parties in your instructions to our financial institution:
- Beneficiary Bank
- Institution Sort Code, if applicable;
- Institution BIC;
- Institution Bank name and address;
- Institution IBAN or bank account number;
- Beneficiary Customer
- Beneficiary IBAN (EU Payments) or account number;
- Beneficiary account full name and full address;
- References for the beneficiary should be included
- A detailed reference is required (not just an invoice/reference number, but also what you are paying; example “INVOICE 12345 ORDER ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES”;
- A copy of the paid invoice(s) should be sent to [email protected];
Instructions received whereby the aforementioned details are missing or not complete, require Vidanova Bank N.V. to seek additional information and will consequently delay the application of funds to the beneficiary’s account.
How to make a Wire/International transfer using our new internet- & mobile banking system…? Please refer to below videos for more info.
|You don’t have our Vidanova Mobile Banking app yet, click on your app store and download our app:|
For any additional question and/or inquiry, please contact us at [email protected] or at +5999-732-2900 / 1-800-358-8902 (during office hours).
Management Vidanova Bank N.V.
#VidanovaBank #MoreThanJustABank #UnDeseo #EenWens #OneWish