Vidanova Bank takes great pride in offering a wide range of financial products and solutions. We offer all consumer banking services you may expect from a large bank, with a personal touch you can only get at a bank our size.
Our office is looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and dynamic
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Daily foreign exchange management
- Daily cash and bank account management
- Time deposit management
- Custody and brokerage services:
– Safekeeping/depository of securities
– Processing buy/sell orders on behalf of clients
– Corporate action handling
- Operational support of (Loan) Agency department
– Calculating and reviewing of loan related payments
– Processing of loan related payments
– Preparing periodic reports
– Periodic review of loan compliance
Background and competences:
- Bachelor/HBO degree in finance or comparable experience
- Hands on and detail oriented
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal)
We offer the right candidate an:
- Excellent primary and secondary conditions;
- A stimulating working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter via email to: Vidanova Bank N.V., Attn, Mrs. G. Koeiman, Human Resources Department: email@example.com but not later than September 19th, 2022.
You can find more information about our organization on our website: www.vidanova-bank.com.
All applications will be treated on a strictly confidential basis.